Is your smile being hindered by a single irregular tooth? Cosmetic dentistry treatments consist of dental treatments that can expand the look of your smile. Some cosmetic treatments are used to correct broken or damaged teeth, while others are intended to replace missing or lost teeth. Listed below are some superb cosmetic dentistry treatments that can improve your smile:
– One amazing form of cosmetic dentistry that is designed to improve the look and functionality of your smile is dental implants, which replace lost or missing teeth.
– Dental bridges are a form of cosmetic replacement surgery that uses permanent replacements that are held in place by linking to other teeth nearby.
– A wonderful form of cosmetic restoration for teeth are dental crowns, which apply a cap to damaged or broken teeth.
– Dental veneers are designed to be placed on the fronts of teeth to improve their look.
– Teeth whitening systems are a form of cosmetic dentistry designed to whiten smiles.
– Dentures can be crafted to replace lost or missing teeth with artificial replicas that mimic the look of natural teeth.
Don’t wait until it’s too late for a cosmetic tooth restoration or replacement. If you would like to know if your smile could use a cosmetic dentistry enhancement, please book an oral exam with Dr. Mundra at our dentist office in Worcester, Massachusetts, by calling us at 508-425-7180. Our team at Grace Family Dental looks forward to bringing your smile back to its fullest.