If you are one who suffers from an unattractive, weak tooth, dental crowns may be the perfect solution for you! A dental crown is a tooth-shaped cap that covers the entire visible portion of your tooth and restores its shape, size, and strength as well as improves its appearance.
If you are interested in doing any of the following things, we invite you to call our office today and schedule an appointment with our dentist:
• Protecting a weak tooth
• Restoring a broken tooth
• Repairing a tooth that is worn down
• Supporting a tooth that has a large filling
• Holding a dental bridge in place
• Disguising a tooth that is misshapen
• Covering a tooth that is severely discolored
• Covering a dental implant
• Making a cosmetic modification to your smile
To finally reach your smile goals with a dental crown, we ask that you expect to make two visits to our office. Each visit is vital to successfully placing the dental crown over your tooth. After the crown is placed, you will not need to take special care of it. As long as you brush twice a day, floss once a day, rinse daily as well as visit your dentist every six months, your crown will remain in tip-top shape.
Call our office today if you would like to learn more about the benefits and advantages of dental crowns!